Wednesday 7 December 2016

Christmas Advent 7

I'm so excited to share with you my shiny and sparkly re-vamped website and blog! I've been working on this for quite a while and I must confess that I shed a few tears during the process but I'm  so pleased with the final design. I hope you like it as much as I do.

In other news today, the 7th of December is the day of the "little candles" or in Spanish Día de las Velitas, in my home country, Colombia. People will light up colourful candles in front of their houses and the neighbourhoods will look very atmospheric. That's something I really miss so, it's my tradition to illustrate a candle on this day. If you want to see pictures of the celebration, click on the Bear. 

Hope you're having a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!