Thursday 24 November 2016

Lettering for Christmas cards - new video

Hi everyone - like every Thursday, today I have a new video on my YouTube channel. In this video I'm going to show you how I created the lettering for the Christmas cards I designed this year to send to my friends and family. 

Until a few years ago, I'd never even considered buying Christmas cards because that's not traditional in my home country. When I was little I'd help my mum to make birthday cards using white ink on tracing paper, but we never had Christmas cards.

Christmas has always been my favourite holiday of the year, so now that I'm a designer I enjoy the process of creating cards for my loved ones. I've also grown to love going to the post office and I think that in this era of virtual things, it's very personal to handwrite a note or a message on a card that I designed.

I hope you enjoy the video! And please subscribe to my channel :)





These are the cards I designed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!